Long experience, industrial production methods with emphasis on standardization and quality workmanship allows us to develop and produce attractive and affordable homes for "most people".
Our long-term strategy:
- BWG Homes' strategic direction is founded on the following:
- BWG Homes will generate good profitability with moderate risk by owning and developing leading residential builders. The Group’s companies will be leaders and represent strong brands in their markets.
- The Group will strive to achieve controlled organic growth by maintaining good profit margins.
- By giving priority to its own housing projects outside large urban centres and populated areas, BWG Homes seeks to achieve a more stable earnings trend than general market fluctuations might indicate.
- BWG Homes prioritises profitability and quality ahead of short-term top-line growth.
- Systematic training, development opportunities, good profitability and market alignment mean that BWG Homes is able to offer attractive and stable workplaces.
- BWG Homes considers possible consolidation processes in the Nordic market.
- Dividends to the Company’s shareholders will be an area of particular focus. The target is to pay minimum 50 per cent of profit after tax in dividends to shareholders. A dividend is proposed if in the Board’s view it will not have an adverse impact on BWG Homes’ Group’s future growth ambitions or capital structure.